Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Strawberry Freebie

As you have likely already guessed, My favorite color is red. I love the look of strawberries, I wish there was more kitchen items with strawberries on them, But all I seem to find is apples. Oh well.
I found time today to make a few strawberry graphics and I thought I would share them with you. 
I hope you have fun with them! (Yeah! I know the ice cream needs some work LOL)

They were all mine, so you are free to use them as CU if you like. If you do, I would love to see what you use them for.  I see from my 4-shared account that most people don't like or can't use zipped files, so I made these as pngs on one page for your easier use. It is getting late and I am tired, so I didn't make one with a recipe. Tomorrow I have three toddlers here all day.  Maybe I will get to putting one up in the evening. 

3 comments: