Friday, September 3, 2010

Yeah!!!

I was going to post a message directing you all to my other blog. But I noticed that for some reason this blog is finally allowing me to post pictures and links again, Whaa hooooo! I will be posting on this one again, but I'm not going to delete my other one just in case. LOL
Maybe I will make and sell things on the other one. I have thought about it for a long time and just kept procrastinating. I worked for a clothing designer for many years and I like creating mostly kitcheny type things, aprons, placemats, table runners and that sort of thing. I might make up a few things to test the waters and wait and see if it would be worth my while.
I just finished canning a ton of things, that I wish I could sell but OSHA would never approve it so
Ive been giving away bunches of things. Black raspberry, raspberry, rhubarb and thimble berry preserves and jams, my spaghetti sauce (fresh ripe tomatos), green tomato pickles, bread and butter pickles, green tomato relish and last but not least green tomato mincemeat pie filling. I'm making raspberry bars today with some of my jam and then I'm getting out of the kitchen!! Ive had enough cooking for a while. I don't care if I ever see another green tomato right now

I have a small kit and a couple of recipe pages almost ready. I will post them here soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment